Passages HICAP provides Medicare counseling services in Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Plumas, and Tehama counties.
HICAP is a state-sponsored, volunteer-supported program that provides free counseling to people with Medicare about their benefits, rights and options, and other health insurance related questions.
- Current Medicare beneficiaries
- Adult children and other representatives of Medicare beneficiaries
- People about to become eligible for Medicare or planning for retirement
- People younger than 65 years old who are eligible for Medicare due to a disability
- Service providers, such as social workers, nurses, doctors, and healthcare advocates
Call 530-898-6716 or email us at [email protected] to schedule an appointment!